Bakki fyrir hleypt egg (6 egg)
Whether for breakfast or as a delicious lunch: Poached eggs can be enjoyed in many different ways. The classic way is on toasted bread with avocado and smoked salmon, as hearty Eggs Benedict on bacon and an English muffin – surrounded by creamy Hollandaise sauce – or Mediterranean in a fruity tomato sauce.
Poached eggs – the classic delicacy can now also be conjured up in the Varoma
Traditional poaching can quickly become a challenge without the right tools. Fortunately, the WunderPoach for six is now available! With this egg poacher, owners of Thermomix models TM6 and TM5 can from now on effortlessly and easily conjure up poached eggs in the Varoma.
- Guaranteed preparation of 6 delicious poached eggs with your Thermomix
- Works perfectly with eggs size M – XL
- Suitable for Thermomix TM6 and TM5 and TM31
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free
- Sustainable production – Made in Germany
- Wundermix focuses on quality and safety
The Wundermix WunderPoach forsix has been developed for safe use with TM5 and TM6. The food-safe material from which the Wundermix poaching aid is made has been specially created for use at high temperatures.
WunderPoach forsix from Wundermix is of course dishwasher safe and 100% free of BPA.
Here’s how poaching eggs with the Thermomix and WunderPoach forsix works:
- Grease egg containers with oil or butter.
- Crack eggs into the containers.
- Add 500 ml of water to the food processor.
- Insert WunderPoach for six into the Varoma.
- Place lid and Varoma on top of food processor.
- Set time, temperature and speed according to egg size:
Size S ~ 10-11 min. VAROMA temperature / speed 1
Size M ~ 11-12 min. VAROMA temperature / speed 1
Size L ~ 12-13 min. VAROMA temperature / speed 1
Size XL ~ 14 min. VAROMA temperature / speed 1
- After poaching, remove Varoma lid and take out WunderPoach for six.